This is an update to our current trade position where we sold one covered call for expiration today @6.50.
We are going to allow the contract to expire and if the shares are called away so be it, if not we will look to sell covered calls next week on any strength. Our goal has always been take profits when we can. After everything is said and done and if the shares are called away we own the remaining shares at no cost. This also frees up capital to take advantage of a pullback where we can sell Puts to re-enter.
There is another option to roll them out another week or two, but there is no money in the premium unless you go down to the 5.50 strike price. Just not enough volatility right now to justify rolling them out.
Nothing to do here but wait and see how the market closes this afternoon.